Thank you for your interest in the Resilient American Program. The Resilient American Program will be a community for ALL Americans who want to get prepared for disasters and emergency situations. No skill level required, just a willingness to learn.
Some of the topics that we will cover and practice are:
- Bleeding Control (the number one cause of preventable death after injury in America is Bleeding)
- Creating a family Emergency Plan (71% of Americans admit they don’t have a detailed emergency plan in the event of a natural disaster)
- How to find and create safe, drinkable water
- Easy ways to prepare for disasters in your everyday life
- How to shut off utilities after disaster
- Commuter survival plan (Do you have the supplies, plan and physical fitness to get home from work when a disaster cuts off normal transportation?)
- What to do before disaster strikes
We will be launching Resilient American in soon. Please fill out the form below to be added to our email list. This list will give you updates on the program, launch date, discounts and how to sign up for classes.